Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Musing While Waiting

I'm beginning to think the government is determined to leave the church with nothing to do but shepherd its members in metaphysical matters of nonreason. "We'll take care of everything having to do with life in the real world thank you very much." Nefarious!

On another topic - I think I'm ready to declare my open appreciation for the musical offerings of Pink. Am I wrong?

You should have seen me change the oil on my lawnmower yesterday. A more unlikely success could hardly be imagined - I mean I'm daily gathering concrete evidence of God's love for me here. I know it was an awkward and uncomfortable experience for the machine - the thing was violated in all honesty - but just one rip of the cord after the long off-season and my weeds were all laid low. Praise be!

6 comments:

MomZup said...

That must be your Maranatha training bursting forth. I do not think you learned how to do that at home. Ralph Myles would be very proud of you!

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

I'll have to give you a mulligan on Pink.

She crafts some pretty good melodies, drives them with guitar and ices it all with some very convincing vocals.

Durban Flights said...

Great story, I really love it. Thanks for sharing.

Flights to Lagos | Abuja Flights

counter strike 1.6 said...

Waiting is the one of the worst thing to do. I have many thins that I have to do so I don't get bored.

Novelty Pen said...

Musical taste is for the ear of the beholder. Each style appeals to the individual. Each can be beautiful to ones ear that enjoys the specific style or song.
Thanks,
Novelty Pens

Unknown said...

PINK ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!